Where We Are
Let be inspired by Val d'Orcia landscape
Casa Fabbrini is immersed between vineyards and olive groves that separate the historical centre of San Casciano dei Bagni from the Palazzone village.
The position of the country house, in the center of Val d’Orcia, let allow you to reach the most suggestive medieval hamlets of Tuscany in one hour or less.
Furthermore, you can also visit Umbria, far a few kilometers from the farmhouse.
Arrive at Casa Fabbrini is easy: read below how to get there by car or by train and check the list of the main places that we recommend to visit!
How To Get There
It's easy to arrive here
If you have a GPS: search the best itinerary entering the words “AGRITURISMO CASA FABBRINI” in this very order. Coordinates: latitude 42.90118151, longitude 11.92149639
If you don’t have a GPS calculate the itinerary from your starting point in the interactive map above. Google Maps directions will easily lead you here. For your comodity, we list below the easiest directions from the closest motorway exit.
From the A1 motorway
- Drive along the A1 motorway and exit at Fabro
- Go left and then take the first left
- Continue for about 7 km (you have to reach the IP distributor)
- At the fork go left and proceed for 7.7 km
- Go left in the direction of Palazzone
- Continue for about 500 m (across the bridge and, after the bend on the right there is a small house of stone): tight turn and proceed on the dirt road on the right
- Go ahead for about 800 m and you’ll arrive to a sign with Casa Fabbrini
- Turn right and you’re here.
For those travelling by train, Casa Fabbrini operates a shuttle service for a fee from Chiusi Scalo station to be booked when the reservation is made, or at least, a few days before arrival.
Recommended Destinations close to the farmhouse
- FONTEVERDE NATURAL SPA RESORT in San Casciano dei Bagni
- CITTÀ DELLA PIEVE
- SAN QUIRICO D’ORCIA
- CASTIGLIONE D’ORCIA
- BAGNO VIGNONI
1 hour and 25 minutes
1 hour and a half